EXPERIENCE & CLIENT LIST
1) the knowledge or skill acquired by such means over a period of time
2) an event or occurrence that leaves an impression on someone
3) practical contact with and observation of facts or events
1) a person or organization using the services of a professional person or company
Steven Harper is an independent facilitator, educator, and consultant. A partial list of his experience includes:
The Wellbeing Project: The Wellbeing Project is focused on both modeling support to social change leaders, and cultivating a shift in the culture of the field toward one that is healthier and supportive of inner wellbeing.
- Roles: Process Design, Retreat Design, Facilitation, Gestalt Practice, Somatic and Mindfulness Practices
National Outdoor Leadership School (NOLS): NOLS is the nation’s preeminent teacher of outdoor skills and leadership. NOLS offers courses worldwide through 11 branch schools.
- Roles: Consultation, Process Design, Facilitation, and Executive and Staff Training.
Google: is the well-known search engine company that is rapidly expanding its businesses.
- Roles: Program Design and Delivery for their Search Inside Yourself program. Somatic and Mindfulness Practices, Wellbeing
Hewlett Packard: HP is a well-known computer and technology developer. In the words of Bill Hewlett and David Packard HP exists to “invent the useful and significant.”
- Roles: Leadership Program Design and Delivery
Esalen Institute: is a center to encourage work in the humanities and sciences that promotes human values and potentials. It activities consist of public seminars, residential work-study programs, invitational conferences, research, and semi-autonomous projects.
- Roles: Process Design, Facilitation, Program Development, Program Design and Delivery
Redley: is a Brazilian Company that produces a line of surf wear and shops with international distribution.
- Roles: Consultation, Process Design, Facilitation, Training, and Executive Coaching.
MEarth: is one of the most unique environmental education centers in the nation. They won the California Governor’s Environmental and Economic Leadership Award.
- Roles: Strategic Planning, Process Design, Training, and Facilitation
Monarch Center for Family Healing: an organization based in Colorado that offers wilderness and gestalt therapy for teens and their families.
- Roles: Strategic Planning, Process Design, and Facilitation
Cellsoft: a Brazilian footwear design and manufacturing company.
- Roles: Process Design, Strategic Planning, Facilitation, Project Management, Board Development & Training
Middlebury College: Middlebury College Fellowship for Environmental Journalism led by Chris Shaw, Bill McKibben, William Finnegan, David Abrams, and Rebecca Solnit
- Roles: Program Design and Delivery
Shelter Outreach Plus: provides a continuum of care to the homeless and victims of violence in Monterey County through Outreach, Emergency Shelter, Transitional housing, and Supportive Services.
- Roles: Board Retreat Design and Facilitation
IntraBiotics: a pharmaceutical development company in Palo Alto California.
- Roles: Retreat Design
Cantao: A Brazilian women’s’ fashion wear company based in Rio de Janeiro.
- Roles: Process Design, Strategic Planning, Facilitation
Big Sur Arts Initiative: a non-profit organization that coordinates arts programs, educational opportunities, and cultural events for the children, youth, and families of Big Sur.
- Roles: Process Design, Facilitation, Training, Executive Coaching
Irwin Research Incorporated (IRI): is a research and development firm based in California.
- Roles: Consultation, Process Design, Facilitation, and Project Management
Big Sur School Project: is a California Charter School that supports homeschoolers and their families.
- Roles: Consultation, Process Design, Facilitation, and Training
Western Brands: a design and manufacturing company based in the California.
- Roles: Strategic Planning, Facilitation, Project Management, Board Development & Training